Paragon Software has announced the release of a new free application SlovoEd Dictionary for Android. Thus, more than 180 dictionaries from the world and Russian publishing houses are assembled in a single application that allows you to select the desired dictionary for 38 languages and test it before purchasing.
Each dictionary contains 100 introductory articles are available for free before purchasing, which allows a more conscious approach to choice of dictionary in accordance with the level of language and vocabulary. In addition, every month the users are offered free of charge to use the most popular SlovoEd dictionary. So, in July of free available English-English explanatory dictionary English Explanatory Slovoed Compact.
The main features of the application:
- Intelligent search Engine allows you to find examples of the use of the search word in all articles in both directions, where it occurs, including usage examples and idioms.
- Three alternative input method: write the desired word by hand using PenReader, take pictures or say (voice search is available only for phones with OS 2.2 and higher).
- Examples of pronunciation English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese and Russian words recorded by professional speakers.
- Detailed information on grammar, the tables, the forms of the verbs, conjugation, declination, plural forms, and much more (for English, Spanish, Russian and French).
- The embedded directory to view and purchase dictionaries, including rubric “Discounts”, “News”, “Bestsellers”.
- Free dictionary month.
The application requires Android 2.2 or later. Slovoed dictionary for Hebrew and Arabic are only available for Android 4.1 and higher. Slovoed application is free for download in Android market. The cost of individual dictionaries starts from 299 roubles.