WiseHome for house automation
The company Oplink Communications, which last year launched the two sets of type DIY home security system, decided to repeat this step and on the market of “smart houses”.
WiseHome is a family of products for home security surveillance systems, automation and control of health. Special mobile application allows you to share such systems multiple users: get video and alerts to monitor a variety of household appliances. The application is free and works with systems based on Android, iPhone, and Windows.
The main device of the system is the control unit Oplink processing unit (OPU). The hub can contact cloud Oplink Cloud and automatically manage all system devices, such as sensors security systems, camera, storage devices, etc.
Product family WiseHome are intended for use in the five key areas of home automation:
- Protection. Sensors and video cameras, allowing you to record sound, video and pictures, send messages to the user’s mobile device. Parallel alert system informs you of all people included in the list of authorization.
- The observation. Camera WiseHome work with sensors that switch on/off recording video and sound and send alerts. Allows to remotely watch the controlled area. Functions include two-way audio communication, night vision and motion detection.
- Security. Products with integrated acoustic sensors and sensors differential heat that interact with existing smoke detectors and can inform users via smartphone. In addition, they initiate a siren.
- Automation: WiseHome WisePlug allow users to remotely control the light, thermostats, opening garage doors and various devices.
- Health control. The emergency buttons which inform about the problem of family members, friends, and, for example, a nurse.
On sale will appear in autumn 2014.