Sony has announced a power-saving projector for home theater with support for 4K and brightness of 1500 lumens. Recall that for the first time the projector VPL-VW300ES was shown at the Berlin IFA.
As says the Japanese manufacturer, the new product is one of the most affordable solutions on the market in its class and is ready to offer a resolution four times higher than the popular Full HD. Hardware resolution is 4096 x 2160 pixels.
Specifications Sony VPL-VW300ES:
- Display system: the SXRD panel
- Output luminous flux: 1500 LM
- Resolution: 4K (4096 x 2160 pixels)
- Light source: Mercury ultra high pressure lamp 230 W
- Screen size: from 60 to 300 inches
- Compatible with 3D: Yes
- Standard dimensions: 495,6 x 195,3 x 463,6 mm
- Weight: about 14 kg