NEC Display Solutions of America has officially announced the addition in the line of their monitors with ultra-high-resolution Ultra HD standard due to the 32-inch model, focused on professional users. Novelty called NEC MultiSync PA322UHD shall be based LCD panel type IPS, made by technology IGZO, and is equipped with a white led backlight. All this allows us to provide not only excellent quality, but moderate consumption.
Suffice it to say that the new monitor provides 99,2% coverage of the color gamut of Adobe RGB that will appreciate specialists in graphics and video editing, as well as photographers. Another feature of NEC MultiSync PA322UHD is the presence of multiple interfaces, including HDMI ports and a pair of connectors DVI-D and DisplayPort plus USB 3.0 technology with DisplaySync Pro. In addition, an optional support module installation OPS, further expanding the capabilities of the product
The main characteristics of the monitor NEC MultiSync PA322UHD:
- Resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels with 10-bit color performance
- Brightness 350 CD/m2, contrast ratio 1000:1
- The refresh rate of 24 Hz to 120 Hz
- Hub USB 3.0 ports with functionality DisplaySync Pro
- Two DisplayPort, two DVI-D and HDMI or HDMI Quartet
- Stand supports both landscape and Porterage layout display
- Modes Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- A pair of speakers with a capacity of 2 watts, special setup.
- Delivery modification NEC MultiSync PA322UHD-BK will start in December at a price of $2299, and the model PA322UHD with calibration software SpectraView II and the sensor will cost $3249.